Looking for friends/support to get back on track

Options
I'm a 32 year old single mom of two great little boys. I joined MFP last year and it really is a wonderful tool. I was able to lose about 40 pounds but still had about 30 more to go. Then unfortunately, some negative family issues entered my life which made me fall back to old bad habits of emotional eating and I stopped using the site, and the weight crept its way back before I knew it. So disheartening :(. BUT am looking to get back on track to a better and healthier life and could definitely use some positive support and reinforcement!

Replies

• micheleluden
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. we need all the support and advise we can get :)
    Good luck to you!
  • ninavivi
    ninavivi Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    im in the same boat as you. But i have two girls. lol. i just had my 2nd baby this march. and i have 30 pounds to go and it's never been so hard. even with healthier eating and counting the nutrients im consuming. you can add me if you'd like :-)
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    Hi :) I am a 31 year old mom to one little girl. Sort of doing the single mom thing too and have about the same amount of weight to lose as you :) I say sort of doing the part time mom because I am dating a man that isn't my daughters dad and he lives with me half time but we have a long distance relationship the other half time while he works away.