My first beachbody product.

Options
Well, I finally purchased my first beachbody product. I ordered 10 minute trainer last evening. I had done the research and really wanted P90x, but free time is lacking at this point. I would like to do the 10 minute trainer for a while then move to P90x.

I read a lot if reviews on 10 minute trainer, but would still like some feedback from people who have used the product.I still have some questions like will I get a significant workout doing these videos. I plan to stack 2 or 3 a day. I just hope the workouts aren't too easy. I would hate to spend this much money and end up coasting through the 10, 20, or 30 minutes.

Feedback and advice is always welcome.

Replies

• Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have done this program, and many other Beachbody workouts, I don't think these will be a waste of your time or money. If you stack, you will certainly get a great workout, the cardio workout gets you moving right away, and the core workout is a real burner. It really is amazing how hard you can work and how much you can sweat when you push yourself hard during these workouts. Enjoy, and when you are ready for P90X, dive it, it ROCKS!

Stephanie
  • innocent75
    innocent75 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'll keep you posted how it is going. I'm looking forward to doing it. Should arrive here on Wednesday.... sounds like a good post turkey day mission.
  • innocent75
    Options
    Got the Ten Minute Trainer in the mail yesterday. Needless to say I torn it open like a child on Christmas and tossed the DVD in and went to work with one workout.

It does give youa workout for ten minutes. I could see how you'd get a great workout by stacking 2 or 3 together.
  • innocent75
    Options
    Today was the first official day of Ten Minute Trainer for me. I did Cardio and Lower Body. 20 minutes and a very good workout I feel.

There was some duplicate moves between the 2 workouts, but overall I feel good about the system. I think between this and a proper diet you'll see results.