Milliondollar Body Game!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I recently won $1000.00 playing the Million Dollar Body Game! I submitted my success story and was chosen as a winner due to my weight loss transformation. Now I have a chance to win $10,000.00 as a Semi FInalist! Hoever in order to win I need VOTES! I need a lot of Votes!

You can check my success story out on the Teambeachbody website go to:

http://teambeachbody.com/showcase/-/bcp/45960551001

If you are already a Team beachbody member all you have to do is log in to your Homepage and go to the summer quarter voting tab. Look for Sexythighzs AKA Stacey Calvin and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are not a TeamBeachbody member but would like to help me out with a VOTE please go to WWW.beachbodycoach.com/sexythighzs Then Click Join and then scroll to the TRY FOR FREE Tab!. Once you sign up you will receive a teambeachbody home page and then you will be eligible to vote for me.

Every vote counts. I am thanking you all in advance for your support! Deadline to vote is 11/22/09!!!!!!

Stacey

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    you got my vote!!!! good job! you look fabulous!!! OOOH~ im sorry it wont let me sign up for free and im really broke! i really do hope you win!!!
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!! The site is temporarily down due to up grades! it should be back up soon! Thanks for the support!
  • Sexythighz
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Thanks for the support! The deadline to vote is Sunday 11/22/09! The site is back up and votes are needed! Please help me out and VOTE for me!!!!!!
  • Sexythighz
    Options
    I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WON $10,000.00 IN TEAM BEACHBODY MILLIONDOLLAR BODY GAME!
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE WINNING ANNOUNCEMENT AT THIS LINK:

http://teambeachbody.com/showcase/-/bcp/53493087001/17803?referringRepId=17803

Thanks again!!!

Steph