Gym Rats!

Options
So, where are my fellow gym rats at? What started as a desire to become more fit has blown up into a full-blown obsession with going to the gym. LOVE cardio, LOVE weights, LOVE Spinning.

So, who's with me? Who else loves the gym? :)

Replies

• beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    *puts up hand* ooo ooo me!
  • damorzacon
    damorzacon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This guy!
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Me! Yes, I confess. I am a gym rat!
  • KraseyBeauty
    Options
    Yessss, awesome! I'd love to hear what you all do in the gym. :)
  • damorzacon
    damorzacon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yessss, awesome! I'd love to hear what you all do in the gym. :)

Spin class on Mondays, Strong Lifts 5x5 every other day and I've started walking on the treadmill with the incline way up after I get done lifting.
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I do lifting, by myself at least twice a week and one day with my trainer. With my trainer we also work on balance stuff and core. I also love doing cardio on the arc, bike, and sometimes treamill (my least favorite). If I have time during the week I go to a yoga class. I also want to start swimming and some point and take cardio-boxing. And whatever else I can squeeze in. :)
  • terpsoccer
    terpsoccer Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    "Wer're with you, Mister The Kid!"-Bill & Ted
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    from out of breath walking up the stairs to full on hill runner, iron puming, zumba, stability ball freak who loves boot camp...

zero to hero with a vo2 max of 61 haha! what happened to me.... oh yeah HIIT training

its all about healthy
  • KraseyBeauty
    Options
    M-F I work out by myself, in the gym, doing a mix that consists of 40 minutes of weights, with 20 minutes of cardio. I may do more cardio, depending on the day.

Saturday and Sunday are my Spin days, with some more weights thrown in.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Me! I hit the gym 6 days a week for strength training, cardio, step & LBT classes and swimming spending 1.5 - 2 hours working out a day :-)
  • KraseyBeauty
    Options
    AMAZING! Love to hear that. :)
    from out of breath walking up the stairs to full on hill runner, iron puming, zumba, stability ball freak who loves boot camp...

zero to hero with a vo2 max of 61 haha! what happened to me.... oh yeah HIIT training

its all about healthy
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    I confess...I feel GUILTY on the days that I don't make it to they gym! And that is only once or twice a week, if that! I also go for a walk around my neighborhood every day before work for a minimum of 20 minutes. I'm a junkie!!