Roller Girl :)

Options
Hello out there! My name is Laural, i'm 25 years old and so far i'm loving this site!
I just recently started playing Roller Derby in September of 2011, it's by far the most fun physical sport i have played!
If anyone is interested in roller derby i can give advice, or if there are any fellow roller girls out there i'd love to be your friend!
Anyone may add me, i'd like to participate in MFP as much as i can! :flowerforyou:

Oh by the way, how do we get the nifty little tracker in our signatures?
Thanks a bunch! :smile:

Replies

• cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Hello. Welcome to MFP. My name is Mark. You'll find alot of support here. Feel free to add me if you'd like. If I can be of any help to you let me know.
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I love this site too!! I'm addicted to it log in everyday. I love the results I've gotten so far, the motivation and the like minded people here. I have never done roller derby or seen a game, but my sister in law does. She loves it! Sending a fr :)
  • lunabellalove
    lunabellalove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I play roller derby too! I love it. You should add me!
  • lunabellalove
    lunabellalove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    double post...
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Hello out there! My name is Laural, i'm 25 years old and so far i'm loving this site!
    I just recently started playing Roller Derby in September of 2011, it's by far the most fun physical sport i have played!
    If anyone is interested in roller derby i can give advice, or if there are any fellow roller girls out there i'd love to be your friend!
    Anyone may add me, i'd like to participate in MFP as much as i can! :flowerforyou:

Oh by the way, how do we get the nifty little tracker in our signatures?
    Thanks a bunch! :smile:

I don't know where you are from but Chicago has a great team!
  • sc00typuff
    sc00typuff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Roller Derby is a great way to get in shape and meet new people!
    I was rolling with a Canadian team out in Saskatoon, but i moved back to my home city so I'll be trying out as Fresh Meat there whenever they have tryouts :smile:
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Good for you!