Please....someone.....'bump'??????

Options
What does it mean?

Replies

• pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    People usually just use the word bump for when they want to easily be able to go back and find a forum post later.
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It saves it under your my topics so you can easily come back to it, it can also bump your thread up to the top of the list so more people see it...
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    people use it to either move a post up to the top for others to see or to have the post show up in their My Topics so they can read it again later.
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    If you "bump" something it shows in your history so you can go back and check the thread at a later date. Eg for recipes or if you don't have time to read the thread. :)
  • PAZlady
    PAZlady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    People use it to bump a thread back up to the top of the board or to bookmark the thread so they can come back later and find it easier.
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    its just something that ppl type to like keep the thread for later. if you reply to it it pops up on your profile so that you dont have to go searching for it if u want to see it later.
  • kathyfoxgolf
    Options
    Thanks very much everyone..........I'm kind of new to this.......only ever done facebook before and too good with that either!!!

Soooooo many topics to read ......... I've been on here for hours!!!!