Biggest Loser.....

Options
....and not in a good way! Since I have been "off" from school....it seems as if I have no food control and it sucks. I didn't weigh in last week at WW i handed my "no way in pass"....and now I am going to pay for it this week becaause all I have been doing is eating...plus "auntie M" is coming this week...so LOVELY. I know the drill pick it up and tomorrow is a new day...but it sucks...I worked hard for this 17 pound weight loss and to only have gained some of it back...boohoo:sad:

I know what I need to do and Know I can do it but damn...I get no motivational support here in my home....so it is this board/site and my WW friend / neighbor.....she and I run our 5.5 miles a day together as well......but I need to lock the food up and throw away the key....er :explode:

Zen:devil:

Replies

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    ....and not in a good way! Since I have been "off" from school....it seems as if I have no food control and it sucks. I didn't weigh in last week at WW i handed my "no way in pass"....and now I am going to pay for it this week becaause all I have been doing is eating...plus "auntie M" is coming this week...so LOVELY. I know the drill pick it up and tomorrow is a new day...but it sucks...I worked hard for this 17 pound weight loss and to only have gained some of it back...boohoo:sad:

I know what I need to do and Know I can do it but damn...I get no motivational support here in my home....so it is this board/site and my WW friend / neighbor.....she and I run our 5.5 miles a day together as well......but I need to lock the food up and throw away the key....er :explode:

Zen:devil:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    (((((((((Zen)))))))))))

same here girl....I get no support really...like when I'm trying to be good its like just have a little....no one knows my pain LOL...

I feel for you hon, and think you're doing amazing doing that running everyday wow!!!

You'll get there w/ the food...the weather is getting nicer...not today here :grumble: , but the warmer weather will be coming and hopefully entice us w/ the lovely fresh fruits etc....salad fair all that jazz!

I'm pulling for you to climb out of this and get back on track....I know my super RN girl has mad skills in this health and diet world!! :wink:

hugs!
    Ali
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Zenmama,
    I'm in the same boat. I had also lost 17 pounds, but I've gained back about half of it. It's hard to say since Auntie M just showed up for me too. Food is such a struggle for me. I have been eating pretty much everything for a month and a half! Hence the weight gain! I am trying to at least counteract my eating with hard exercise. It seems to be helping. Hang in there! It happens to all of us! I know the support at home is important which I don't get much of either because my hubby can eat anything and doesn't gain an ounce! That's why we have to come onto this website everyday. We need the encouragement. Keep it up girl!
    Melissa:flowerforyou: