I can't see above my wheel!

Options
half_moon
half_moon Posts: 807 Member
Bahaha. Another random NSV.

So for the past two weeks I've been struggling to see over my wheel in my car (I'm 5'4"... no laughing!) and I'm sitting here considering putting a pillow on my seat when it struck me-- I've had this car for 3 years!! Why can I suddenly not see the car in front of me!? OH WAIT. MY *kitten* IS SMALLER. AHAHA. #shortpeopleproblems

Replies

• MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    LOL. Cheers to you! :drinker:
  • outspan87
    outspan87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bummer
  • mel5989
    mel5989 Posts: 80
    Options
    you look great!
  • kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's too funny...enjoy your new smaller butt! :-)
  • LoveLiftedMe
    Options
    Hahahahaha! That is toooo funny - made my day - I'm 5'1", so I'll have to get a kid's booster seat for my car when I'm at goal! Haha Congrats on the weight loss...
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Lol Way to go!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha! That is toooo funny - made my day - I'm 5'1", so I'll have to get a kid's booster seat for my car when I'm at goal! Haha Congrats on the weight loss...

Bahaha!! I'm going tomorrow to buy a pillow. -.-
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    is this a fact!!!

i think we need before and afterpics of said deflated bottom :)
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    THIS ROCKS!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    LMAO I am 5' and noticed this too
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    5'4" is average height. Wtf kind of car do you have?
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    What kind of car do you drive??I' 5'1 and have never had a problem seeing over the wheel... can you lower it? lol that is a funny NSV though!
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    i love it, one downside to down sizing :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    LOL! Sorry you have to replace your once natural cushion with a pillow! :) Pillows are never a bad thing anyways.
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    LOL I ran in to the same thing.

I don't have a vehicle of my own, but I sometimes drive a coworkers... After loosing about 35 pounds, I noticed that I had to move the seat FORWARD. I actually turned to him and asked if he'd been driving with the seat further back than normal... He hadn't.. I double checked, was wearing the same shoes, and was horribly confused for a moment... THEN it occurred to me that I'd lost several inches off my butt and hips!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!