I did it:.)

Options
I did it everyone I reached my first goal weight. I really don't know what to say. I knew it was possible but to actually see and feel the results is amazing. I feel so much better and so much lighter. My pants are a 30 in waist. Life is good and this website has done so much for me thank you. Just need to lose 10 more pounds and i'll be at 135 and noone can stop me when I get there. Keep up the good work everyone and never give up because the only person who can give up on you is you

Replies

• tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WTG YOU!!! CONGRATS! THATS AN AWESOME FEELING, JUST RECENTLY REACHED MINE, THE LAST 10 LBS IS KILLER BUT YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU SET YOUR MIND TO IT, AND WITH YOUR SUPPORT HER ON MFP! GOOD LUCK!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome. Congrats!:flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    One down, on to the next!!:bigsmile:
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Awesome congrats! I recently reached my first goal weight also (135 lbs, then very recently my ultimate goal weight of 130lbs). Keep up your good, hard work!
  • Yellabutterfly05
    Yellabutterfly05 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome...*singing* You did it, You did it, You did it, Gooooooooooooood jooooob. LOL
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wooooo Hoooo! Be proud and really relish this accomplishment! Happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!