How about posting store specials/sales?

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi

I know many of us live in different states etc, but I didn't know if it would still be helpful to post sales/specials at some of the super markets, drug stores, target etc..any thoughts?
I sometimes don't look at the paper/flyers

Anyway, I just hit Shoprite and they have blueberries, blackberries and raspberries on sale
I also picked up klondike ice-cream sandwiches, ice-cream bars..all only 100 cals and $1.66 per box!
Stock-up time...

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I know many of us live in different states etc, but I didn't know if it would still be helpful to post sales/specials at some of the super markets, drug stores, target etc..any thoughts?
    I sometimes don't look at the paper/flyers

Anyway, I just hit Shoprite and they have blueberries, blackberries and raspberries on sale
    I also picked up klondike ice-cream sandwiches, ice-cream bars..all only 100 cals and $1.66 per box!
    Stock-up time...

Kim
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Publix has somegreat Buy one Get one Free on Post Cereal and 100 calorie pack popcorn, and V8 juice
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    This was a really good idea to start. I'm in Orlando, and I have both these stores by me. Thanks for the great tips :flowerforyou: :drinker: