hey-o! looking to lose 65 with VISALUS!

Options
married mom of 2 - just got done losing 40 lbs baby weight from baby #2 - now to get rid of the lbs from baby #1! Using Visalus to help me bust through these pounds - anyone else using it?

Replies

• brittneymclain23
    brittneymclain23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started 6 days ago and have lost about 4lbs so far. I think if i switch to almond milk and only do 6 oz rather than 12oz I may have better results but 4lbs in 6 days isnt bad at all! Good luck on your journey :))
  • ebaileyrex
    Options
    oh yes, almond milk is the way to go for SURE. i started with 12 and worked my way down over the first couple of weeks - it's hard at first, but now i have no prob just having an 8oz (vanilla unsweetened) almond milk shake w a little instant coffee. starts my day off right! 4lbs is great - congratulations!!!:glasses:
  • brittneymclain23
    brittneymclain23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I switched to almond milk yesterday and it doesnt taste bad at all :) Thank you! I am really excited about this :D
  • ebaileyrex
    Options
    Hey, can I add you? I'd love to have some accountability! My husband is my only friend on here so far - hah! Also, I wanted to tell you that if you are a chocolate girl, you can find unsweetened chocolate almond breeze in the shelf-stable milk section and it is DELISH with vi in it!
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 30 on Vi Shakes. I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk and add whey protein powder.

Good stuff. I plan to continue with 1 shake per day (instead of 2) when I reach my final goal.
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    mbajrami~how long did it take you and do you do anything else? Other diet you follow or exercise plan. I'm simply curious:)
  • onceabyrne
    onceabyrne Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've been using it since April - for breakfast and dinner - and have lost 35 pounds. I really like it. I also try to do some form of exercise (cardio or strength or both) on at least 5 days per week and for the most part, don't eat a lot of processed foods. Were it not for the shakes (which are soy + the milk) I would be on a Paleo diet.
  • ebaileyrex
    Options
    i can tell you that i just do visalus and exercise coupled with watching calories with my fitness pal - are you interested in trying visalus out? message me if you are!