In need of ACCOUNTABILITY partners!

Options
Hello,
My name is Shaunda Hill. RN in TN. I am a wife and mother of 5. I have over the years become inactive and allowed my weight to creep to over 200. I saw some pics of myself and I was upset by what I saw. Almost like I haven't been looking at myself in the mirror everyday. So in Oct. of last year I started working out and watching my eating and dropped 34 pounds. I then slacked again!! Didn't gain but didn't lose either!! I am looking for support & encouragement as I get these last 25/30 pounds off. Maybe make some friendships along this journey!

Replies

• 4myhealth77
    4myhealth77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Shaunda! Welcome! And you can add me!
  • RAWBMEOW
    RAWBMEOW Posts: 64
    Options
    HI, im on everyday, feel free to add me!
  • RehmanK
    RehmanK Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey there. Welcome ;) you can definitely add me too. I'm on every day as well.
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I haven't missed a day since I started over 100 days ago. Since I've lost over 25lbs I have become more active and have tons of experience to offer.
  • mari6923
    mari6923 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey Girl, add me :)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You can do this...I'm sending a friend request :)
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, too, and I'm also an RN. Feel free to add me.
  • butterflymeca
    butterflymeca Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im a rn too, would like to be friends. feel free to befriend me.
  • grinchuk94566
    Options
    Hello Hello! That's a great goal! Feel free to add me! I get on every day and need help losing 15 pounds! It feels like the last are the hardest to lose!!
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom to 5 as well! I have been on since March and love the accountability and support I get through MFP! Feel free to add me! : )
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm all all the time! I've hit my 100 days of logging the other day. I've lost 24lbs and have gone down to 22% body fat. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • janiceover
    janiceover Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've just started....and I am on every day....feel free to add me!!:smile:
  • sglato
    sglato Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.. I am on everyday... good luck!:smile:
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day too! Add me!
  • cassie1441
    cassie1441 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! Mom of three and wife also! Basically same story just became inactive over the years feel free to add me if you like!
  • larosita57
    larosita57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey I just JUST joined - like 10 minutes ago - and I am with ya all the way! Add me :)
  • Brandie1558
    Options
    Hi there, welcome! I am newer to MFP, but I have lost 101 lbs on my journey so far. Feel free to add me, I am on every day. :-)
  • sujeong12
    sujeong12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I added you! :) I need an accountability partner too. I always start tracking then quit after 2 days.
  • chawny77
    chawny77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me as well! Some accountability would be nice!
  • grapegirl1
    grapegirl1 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi your way ahead of me. i feel I'm still on day one. just tracking what I usually do and seeing the numbers. Yikes Milk and wine are killing my progress. Knowing is half the battle. Wanting is the other. But believing is key! i'd like to support and hear how you lost weight.
    Cheers
    Lucy