In need of ACCOUNTABILITY partners!

Options
2»

Replies

• Doreen0211
    Doreen0211 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, Shaunda. My name is Doreen and I just joined. I'd be happy to help with accountability. I could use some too. :) So, how can I best help you with that?
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request and will be happy to have another partner to keep me accountable as well!
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    Hi shaunda, I too need to be held accountable for my actions. You can add me as a friend. I know all about becoming inactive and seeing myself in pictures that just were shocking. But we can do this.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Jennifer and you can add me if you like! I need some too!
  • ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a friend request :happy:
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    I know where you are coming from. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend. Great to have you join us.
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome! I am on here everyday several times, have been on here for over 180 days or so, give or take a few. Feel free to add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • TFred423
    TFred423 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just committed to logging food and tracking everyday!!! Definitely looking for accountability partners as well, I am probably going to add a lot of people on this thread!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of motivation, too!
  • pattyblair51
    Options
    Hi Shaunda. I am an RN in Arkansas and am happy to be a partner.
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I've sent a friend request :)
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Hi shaunda! I'm in TN as well!
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi there. Everyone here can add me. I really need some accountability as well. I am on holidays for another week, and then I'm back at school, so I'm often "jnthwaite has not logged in for a week, she might need some encouragement." Please, I need help. Add me.
  • christinastokes3
    christinastokes3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I have just reached my 50 day log in and have lost 13 lbs to date. Mom of 3 and wife . Logging food is what I really use for accountability!
  • clarkm123
    clarkm123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need this accountability too. I just sent you a friend request.
  • cherooroo
    cherooroo Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Shaunda! I am new to myfitnesspal and like you I got busy with my child - just one though:) I have creeped up to 182 and am completely not happy with myself on camera. I look back at recent family photos and see that I am always behind the camera so it is like I am not even there. I miss that feeling of being with my family when I look at photos of our lives. So far using the site has been an eye-opener as to exactly how much I am consuming daily which motivates me to be more aware of what I eat. A moment on the lips - a lifetime on the hips! Ugh! I need support and am willing to give it too. Hope to hear from you!