Plusize tshirts to small for me!!!

Options
So awhile back I was really concidering starting my own plusize tshirt company. I kno it sounds so blah but it's not just a tshirt it's an actual tshirt that fits.I know that many stores think they have the plusize size market covered. But no matter where I shop I can never find a tshirt that fits. For some reason their always to short. I'm constantly have tug on the bottom of my shirt trying to keep it down lilke WTF. So when buy a new shirt, and im always pulling on it trying to keep it down ;and save myself from the embarrasement of my fat roll showing. So by the time I look down at my new shirt, I notices it has a hole in it. Because of my constant tugging. How would you all feel about having a tshirt that's stylish, complments your curves, and that over problem areas like your stomach, back, and butt?

Replies

• Catie_v2
    Catie_v2 Posts: 67
    Options
    I AGREE 150%!!! Women t-shirts are cut better for us but always end up being too short...and if you get a bigger size then the neck droops down giving a peep show to anyone in the area! And men's shirts are longer but it is like wearing a sack....let me know the name of your company when you start selling...you will be rich! LOL
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Especially since I carry most of my weight in my hips, the damn things want to roll up above my waist all the freakin' time! And if I buy them a size bigger to accommodate the hips, they're HUGE in the neck and chest. Let's go into business together!
  • scloud2277
    Options
    Yes yes yes, the shirt roll up kills me all the time. Ha lol
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Want to know how I end up finding shirts that will cover my gut but not show a ton of cleavage or look like a sack from the men's section?

*whispers*

I buy in the maternity section! I feel stupid for doing it but the tops have more material in the front to accommodate bellies and since most of my weight is carried in my gut, they end up working well for me.

Oh, the embarrassment...:embarassed:
  • Catie_v2
    Catie_v2 Posts: 67
    Options
    shellsrenee01 - never thought about that but it makes sense! No need to be embarassed on here...we know that feeling all too well. Like pretending to buy men's shirts for my husband (which I dont have amymore!), my dad (not alive anymore) or my brother when I am looking for me!

Guess we will have to wait for scloud2277 to open for business!
  • scloud2277
    Options
    I use to love buying from the maturnity section at walmart. Lol