WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Options
I am seeing all these amazing transformations and just curious if anyone feels like people have treated them differently after their loss? Maybe people that may have been rude before or family and now that you are thinner they treat you better?

or if there are people that have lost the weight, if you are treating over weight people differently, now that you are thinner? Do you look or treat people differently after you have lost the weight? Did your personality change?

Replies

• YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I've recently noticed that even from the 21 pounds I lost people are starting to "notice" me more and it's kind of insulting to me. One guy in particular. He never liked me before, but now that I have been losing weight fast he all of a sudden has a interest? Haha, It's quite hilarious.
  • YoshiZelda
    Options
    Oh and also, I would say my personality changed slightly. I am opening up more to people instead of what I like to call hiding. It's quite nice.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'M A MAN!! I'M 40!!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.
  • sommerskins
    Options
    I have just found it quite an interesting topic and wanted to
    Gauge other peoples thoughts.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    im the same ol me...i get sideeyes when i politely decline food but thats about it
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    My friends look at me like I have two heads when I will not deviate from my workout routine in any way, shape or form. No, I don't think taking your nieces to see Shrek is a valid reason to skip gym. No, I don't care that you have a date. And good god, no, do I not care that the fecking football is on.

My gym 'partner' has only attended about half of the sessions in the last two weeks. Sucks for him :laugh:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Thanks Ron Burgandy, now we know. Always disliked that movie.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options

Thanks Ron Burgandy, now we know. Always disliked that movie.

BLASPHEMY....
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    oh god
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Oh and also, I would say my personality changed slightly. I am opening up more to people instead of what I like to call hiding. It's quite nice.

Maybe that's why he's interested in you
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I find myself opening up to people more as well. I have lots more confidence, too.
    I have a friend whom, I invertly piss off, by passing on going to dinner with them to do zumba.
    One of my other friends is considering joining my zumba class, which I hope she does it would be nice.
    My coworkers are noticing too and one is considering joining zumba with me too.
    Oh my family is nice to me now and praising me for my hard work. Even though I still don't think I'm doing enough.
  • YoshiZelda
    Options
    I'm not sure, but It's possible :) !
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I've lost weight before (obv didn't keep it off)... and I felt happier, more confident, spunkier. I tend to be much more reserved when I have too much weight on me. My whole life seems to be reduced when I get fat.... I think those two things feed into each other.
  • LaundryJo
    LaundryJo Posts: 47
    Options
    I am seeing all these amazing transformations and just curious if anyone feels like people have treated them differently after their loss? Maybe people that may have been rude before or family and now that you are thinner they treat you better?

or if there are people that have lost the weight, if you are treating over weight people differently, now that you are thinner? Do you look or treat people differently after you have lost the weight? Did your personality change?

I feel more confident and you really notice guys looking at you where before they didn't! and clothes shopping is a joy!