Eating my first splurge meal and NOT feeling guilty!

Options
lifesazoo
lifesazoo Posts: 118
So, it's only a bit of spicy yellow rice with a bite or two of baked chicken, but it's over my calorie quota and late at night. After being in the ER for 7 hours with only a banana, I figure it's a good time to have my first little splurge.

Ohh... I'm such a rebel. ;-)

Replies

• TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Walking on the wild side! !!!!

Must say if I were stuck in the ER for 7 hours with just a banana I would lose it! ! Then I would have ordered & eaten an entire Pizza!
  • brigid0113
    brigid0113 Posts: 16
    Options
    That's what you call splurging? Amateur! :wink: Today was my first splurge (over my calorie count) day since I've joined MFP and I totally went for it. Pizza rolls and chips and dip and then a friend brought me a blizzard. Not too mention eating all my normal meals too. Thankfully it pretty much made me ill and annoyed that I did it, so I probably won't do it again. I'll have my "cheats" from time to time, but no more SPLURGING. I think yours is a little cheat, not a splurge.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Walking on the wild side! !!!!

Must say if I were stuck in the ER for 7 hours with just a banana I would lose it! ! Then I would have ordered & eaten an entire Pizza!

Ditto! Bahahaha. :P

But yellow rice and chicken sounds amazing too... Better than pizza actually.. Mmm. :flowerforyou:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    At least its a bit healthy :)
    Enjoy your splurge, its good to have a break once in a while.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Psh....margaritas and oreos.