It's Friday night! Why are you NOT out???

Options
lifesazoo
lifesazoo Posts: 118
Me? Because I can't stand going out at night. I'm more of a morning person. I go out about once a year and last time I went out (this past Oct. for my birthday) I got wasted on Tequila. Good times... lol

Replies

• montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are just boring people... go to bed early and get up early. :tongue:
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    My friday is Sunday and mondays( fiancées days off) but we never can get a sitter for the kids
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Gotta work in the morning... $$$
  • brigid0113
    brigid0113 Posts: 16
    Options
    My two babies are sleeping, my husband works swing shift, and I can't afford a babysitter.
    Oh, and I can't actually afford to go out anyway.
    Wine and romance novels are a favorite nighttime activity for me.
  • girlyathlete21
    girlyathlete21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    2 words!!! Emergency Dispatcher!!!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    because I am working right now. yay for graveyard shift and working weekends!!
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Because it's now 6am on Saturday and I am about to hit the road for a run.
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    Because I worked until 4am? And I have to report back to work in...8 hrs and 50 minutes. Yay me...
  • Arani70
    Arani70 Posts: 84
    Options
    because I am working right now. yay for graveyard shift and working weekends!!

Oh yea I know how it feels, thank God for MFP at work!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I work Saturday mornings. It's okay, I get Sunday-Tuesday off so that makes up for it I guess. :P
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Because i've got better things to do with my time then be slurred at and spilt drinks over :laugh: Seriously though me and my BF would rather stay home with a good movie, book or on-line game (yes I'm a woman that enjoy's gaming) :happy:
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    my bf is a homebody
    i have to be at work at 5am sat morn.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Because my husband works late and had to work today at 5am, the kids are in bed, and I have no sitter, hey its cheper to drink at home anyways. Lol
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Because my husband works late and has to work tomorrow at 5am, the kids are in bed, and I have to sitter, hey its cheper to drink at home anyways. Lol

You sound like you could be me! lol

And I do the gaming thing too :P
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Because my husband works late and has to work tomorrow at 5am, the kids are in bed, and I have to sitter, hey its cheper to drink at home anyways. Lol

You sound like you could be me! lol

And I do the gaming thing too :P

Glad I'm not the only one lol
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I did go out Friday night and had a ball! I'm in Australia so it's Saturday night now (and I am home....)

Husband and our friends spent last night at the RSL Club with an awesome rock n roll band plus my iPod in the breaks. About of 20 us ranging in age from 19 to 70, enjoying each other's company, dancing and having fun.

Free admission to the club, most of us drink water, couple have wine, cider or bar. I had a coffee (does that make me boring?)

Plus we got to burn calories.
  • Madmoosebaits
    Options
    2 words!!! Emergency Dispatcher!!!
    Same here. Last night we had a thunderstorm with 70mph gusts tear through central Ohio. It continued through West Virginia and Virginia (where it killed 2).

Long story short: We got our butts handed to us! I have dispatched since 1996 and this was the worst one yet....
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Because my bf went to prom (he's a teacher) with another woman.

Sat alone playing Xbox.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i went out and still had to work in the morning. suckers.
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    I'm on house arrest.