Diet pills

Options
Does anyone know of any good cheap diet pills, that help increase your weight loss while your still dieting. Got a wedding in september and would really like to lose at least a stone, just starting to stress about it now as i got into my head that i would really like to wear a dress for a change!

If you don't know of any, have you got any other tips for me please xx

Replies

• jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Start drinking coffee. Burning an extra 10 calories from the thermogenic effect of a magic pill isn't really worth it if your heart explodes in your chest like a grenade. You could probably burn that much in the same amount of time it takes you to swallow it by running up some stairs or something anyway.
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    How about increasing your fiber intake? It is a filling and good way to aid weightloss? That and good protein.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of any good cheap diet pills, that help increase your weight loss while your still dieting. Got a wedding in september and would really like to lose at least a stone, just starting to stress about it now as i got into my head that i would really like to wear a dress for a change!

If you don't know of any, have you got any other tips for me please xx

Here's my tip: Eat at a calorie deficit and exercise. That's all you need to do. 14lbs by September isn't too unmanageable - that's 7lbs a month. Set your MFP goal to 2lbs a week.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend a calorie deficit through diet and exercise. It's what, about 9 weeks until the beginning of September? Even at 1.5 lb a week, you could lose a stone by then. You don't need diet pills for that, and it's far better in the long run to take it slow and steady. Let MFP create a reasonable deficit for you, add in some exercise (which will allow you to eat more!) and consider strength training which will have a great fat-burning effect. Make sustainable changes that will keep you going long after the wedding is over!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Drink green tea, as a supplement if you can't handle raw. I swear it has helped me.

Magic diet pills? Nah ... Just eat whole nutritious satisfying food and avoid processed garbage with added sugars.

Look, 'just eat a calorie deficit' sounds logical at first glance but the human body is more complex than that ... It just is ... The composition of a diet has a VAST effect on how those calories are stored ...
  • cathp83
    cathp83 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks guys will try anything at the moment. I have lost 2lb a week for the last 2 weeks, so if i carry on at this pace i will be happy, i am also exercises 3 times a week, i might up it to 4 or 5 days see if i can lose anymore in a week.

thanks again xx:smile:
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Sadly most of the so-called OTC diet pills range form ineffective to dangerous. Save your money and stick to the basics, think in terms of small changes and long-term sustainability.

If you're planning on working out 4 or 5 times per week try to add some variety to your workouts, less chance you'll get bored or injured.
  • run2jeepn
    run2jeepn Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Diet/Fat Burning Pills only Help burn off 300 Calories a day Max... You need to find a way to cut that in your diet.

There are no Short cuts. Open your Dairy and I'm sure I could find it easy.
  • jcarlson20
    Options
    I would suggest the 24 day Challenge. I lost 10 lbs and 12 inches doing it. This link tells about the Challenge: http://advocareweightlossproducts.blogspot.com/p/24-day-challenge.html

What I liked so much about it is a grocery list is provided, menu plans, and the coach is very motivating. I never knew I could have so much energy and feel such a difference in my body.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck with you weight loss journey. I just started a new weight loss goal. Excited to reach my next goal.