Starting Hip Hop Abs Today!

Options
I'm super excited about this. Has anyone else tried this program or something similar, and what were your results?

Btw...how do you even track this in your diary?

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I also have it & do that alternating with my other workouts on my cardio days. That workout is fun & I love Shaun T.

I log it under aerobics-high impact because I tried googling it & I found out that its a high impact one.
  • amandainez08
    amandainez08 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ma'am! I know I definitely want to log it seeing as it's suppose to be a high calorie burning work-out!
  • amandainez08
    Options
    So I just got done with my first workout with Hip Hop Abs. It's was ahhhh-some! I loved it! In the past, I would have never been able to go thirty minutes straight through a workout because I would get too bored. That's why I left Curves...twice! But this...yes. Shaun T. is my friend :)
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yyyeeahhh! Another Hip Hop Abs-er! I just started today too. Maybe we can be accountable for each other :)

I'm planning to do (and did) Slim in 6 in the morning and this at night. Also I just walk around a ton in the day. I'll have to throw weights somewhere.

But yes this was GREAT! Low impact in the morn, and dripped with sweat heading to the shower thanks to the (super excited in this one compared to Insanity, but) great Shaun T!
  • Jannie225
    Jannie225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm starting for the month of July. I've had the videos for awhile, but haven't done it consistently. Motivation to keep up with the program would definitely help!
  • amandainez08
    Options
    Awesome! I'm starting for the month of July. I've had the videos for awhile, but haven't done it consistently. Motivation to keep up with the program would definitely help!

You can do it! I know I may not see the results yet, but I definitely feel them. My abs are definitely in there! That's what keeps me going. I have a mommy pooch since I had my daughter (four years ago!), and have never been able to get rid of it. Now that I'm doing this, it's starting to firm up a little! So I'm definitely going to keep with it!