30 pounds in 10 weeks (pictures)

Options
So I feel like I do one of these every month lol but it's been 10 weeks, and I've lost 30 pounds, and I have 20 or so to go.

I was a teen mom, and have plenty of stretch marks, so disregard that =/

I'm really excited to have come this far already, and I'm excited to finish this up. I can actually wear sundresses this summer. I can wear skirts and cute tops! It's definitely exciting.

So this one was taken April 11th at my highest weight EVER 224 pounds:
Apri132012.jpg

This was yesterday, June 29th at 194 pounds:
June2912.jpg

Replies

• bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!! You look great! Keep it up!! :)
  • MOMMAHOWE
    MOMMAHOWE Posts: 21
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!! KEEP GOING!!
  • JustMaxine55
    JustMaxine55 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are looking good! Keep up the good work!
    Just out of curiosity, how tall are you? You look very slim to weigh in the 190's. Gives me hope that I might like pretty good at your weight! ;-)
  • aneexer
    aneexer Posts: 29
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! You're looking great and I have to agree that it is exciting having the weight come off :)

(I havent lost as much as you but getting there) :)

Keep up the good work! :)
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up about your before/after pictures - you should keep your front arm in the same place because that makes a difference on how your stomach looks. That said, you have an amazing shape coming in for your torso and stomach. Like the lines that are happening? Wow. So jealous. You should be very excited and proud of your hard work. Congratulations and keep it up!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Great job - congrats!
  • aimee_1410
    aimee_1410 Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats you look great!

More importantly.... please tell me how you lost 30lbs in 10 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's 3lbs a week, im struggling to shed even a lb a week
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well done you - keep at it! I have only just started on MFP and lost 5 lbs already but I have 125 more to go .... Pictures like this are inspiring, so everyone, keep 'em coming, as these help me to keep on track.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    this is so awesome!!
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    You are looking good! Keep up the good work!
    Just out of curiosity, how tall are you? You look very slim to weigh in the 190's. Gives me hope that I might like pretty good at your weight! ;-)

I'm 5'9", and my goal is 175. I have a fairly large bone structure.
  • KrystleKiri
    Options
    Just a heads up about your before/after pictures - you should keep your front arm in the same place because that makes a difference on how your stomach looks. That said, you have an amazing shape coming in for your torso and stomach. Like the lines that are happening? Wow. So jealous. You should be very excited and proud of your hard work. Congratulations and keep it up!

Yeah, I noticed that. I've taken all of my photos since my first one with my arm up, it's just that first initial photo that my arms like that.

Thank you =)
  • KrystleKiri
    Options
    Congrats you look great!

More importantly.... please tell me how you lost 30lbs in 10 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's 3lbs a week, im struggling to shed even a lb a week

I owe a lot of it to how my body reacted to the lesser amount of calories. I had been consuming 2700 calories or more a day, with little exercise for months, causing me to gain lots of weight quickly. I cut it to 1200-1500 a day, and exercise when I can, and my body has just been reacting to that really quickly.
  • gward84
    gward84 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done fantastic
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    This is awesome! Congratulations!! We have very similar stats and goals, sending you a friend request :)
  • fancyfeet49
    Options
    great job you look fantastic
  • CazLovesCalories
    CazLovesCalories Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    wow well done!
  • KrystleKiri
    Options
    thank you to all of you!! I really appreciate it <3
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    great results we4ll done
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    Whoaaa awesome job! I'm around the same starting point as you, I hope I can have these results in 10 weeks! Haha :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!