Brag About It!!!

Options

Replies

• abjones80
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job! It's amazing what goals can be huh? giving up soda???! I wish, least i can do is keep it diet! I can't wait til i can slip on the jeans i wear now without having to upzip them!! And congrats to SUE! there is no other way to get there, but by adding up each little step, and you are DOING it!

The best thing i ever learned was to always take a moment to appreciate something you've achieved. In today's world, we only think about the the next thing, one completed task just means we can go on to the next task... we never stop to look back and see all we've done, we just beat ourselves up about all that we still have left to do...BAD BAD BAD.

Hell yeah it feels good to brag a little, take a second and pat yourself on the back for something you did today... you're a success.
    Share your little step to big loss with us!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Tonight I Went shopping for the first time in my life at Victoria's Secret! I got fitted for a bra and was thrilled that I FIT into something they have ( A 38 DD thank you very much)! After that I went to Kohls and took 5 different kinds of jeans in a size 14 and tried them all on, just to make sure they all fit and it wasnt a fluke! :laugh: THEN I got new workout clothes in a Size Large, NOT XL!! I had a happy day!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY reached the 40 pounds lost mark!
  • abjones80
    Options
    HOLY COW! tamishumate!!! AWESOME!!! ANd brenda whatta milestone, go 40, go 40, go 40!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!

Last night, I improved my running time even more. I did a 5K length in 29:14, which is 9:23 per mile. Yeah!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    THIS is an awesome topic! I LOVE IT! I love reading people's proud moments! Mine is small, but I KNOW that when I way in on tuesday that I will finally have lost the first 15 pounds! :) (im doing precelebrating by going to swim laps tonight, but I REALLY cant wait to step on the scale on tuesday!!!)
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    Good morning all. Ive been on this site for just 5 days and ive lost 5 lbs!!! plus i wanted to see if my ticker was working :smile:
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    and its not :sad:
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    Now i got my ticker!! WOOT :bigsmile:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    This morning on the elliptical, I did 45 second inetrvals at level 18 and 90 - 120 second recoveries at level 15. I did this for half an hour, I was sweating horribly but I felt amazing!
  • lbpw
    lbpw Posts: 77
    Options
    im finally in the 130's :happy:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    This morning on the elliptical, I did 45 second inetrvals at level 18 and 90 - 120 second recoveries at level 15. I did this for half an hour, I was sweating horribly but I felt amazing!
    Great job Vicky. Remember when you first got the thing? Could you imagine you'd be doing this someday?!?!
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    I lost 3lb this week and I wasn't even hungry
  • ALCarpenter615
    Options
    I am a BIG soda drinker but am working on changing that about myself. I had 10 cups of water yesterday! :bigsmile:
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    I am soo excited!! So I have been having big salads ( leaf lettuce, carrots, celery, bella mushrooms, tomatoe, olive oil/ vinegret dressing) instead of the usual dinner and tonight my 2 year old son was much more interested in eating my salad with me than his dinner. Ofcourse if I would have put a salad on his plate normally he wouldn't touch it, but by watching me modeling how good salad is HE was enjoying it.:love:

Being a good role model for my children is something to brag about.:happy:
  • jhall1980
    Options
    Keep up the good work!

I got to buy a new pair of jeans yesterday! I am no longer a size 12, I am now a size 10. Another goal met :smile:
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    WOW! great updates! love it!

I bought my wii game! I got EA Active, and I burt about 350 cals! YAY! ANDDDDDDD I lost an inch around my waist this week :)

YAY!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I finally did workout first time since may I am super excited to get back on track and see that 120 in the very near future!!!:tongue:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good job you braggers!!! I had a wierd day. Got my workout clothes on because I normally workout at least six days per week but I started laundry, moved on to cleaning out the pantry, then I moved on to sorting and pitching magazines/ mail and the next thing I knew the day was about over and I thought I should but then I changed my mine and rested! I push myself very hard in my workouts and it was a good day to take my own advice and rest! Another "brag" I have is my size 7 Cruel Girl Slim Jeans are getting too loose and yeah I am ordering 5's on Monday!!! Thank you for letting me brag too!!! Keep it up is all I can say!!!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Way to go everyone! Yesterday I finally cleaned out my closet! 1 bag went in the trash & I've got 4 bags to go to Goodwill....I no longer have anything that's too big so there's no going back & tried on everything that used to be too small & it all fits now! Soo exciting but also scary because soon I'll have to buy a whole new wardrobe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!