Looking for advice!

Options
I'm trying to drop my last few pounds, but they just don't want to let go! I opened my food diary up so you all can look at what I have eaten and see what you think I should change or whatever. I exercise 5-6 days a week with strength training 3 days a week. I take 2 strength training classes a week, also. I upped my calories to 1800 and with that, do not worry about eating exercise calories. I try to eat a good amount of protein.

My stats are as follows:
5'5"
Sw: 158
Cw: 143
Gw: 135

I'll take any advice! Thanks so much! You all are so motivating!!

Replies

• klh021
    klh021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I looked through last week and you were averaging around 1500 cals. I think you need to eat more, your netting below your BMR. Here is the calculator I have been using as well as a bunch of people on here. http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
  • aeroback
    aeroback Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I want to know where you are hiding that weight girl? Your new pic looks great!

Remember strength training can cause more muscle mass, but I know you do cardio so I wouldn't over think it. You need the cardio first to drop then more strength training to tone up. That's where I'm at now..... trying to get my arms better and I can totally see the difference in them, More cuts than before. I think you are doing great! Us MOMs have to stick together and pump eachother up! It's hard having 2 babies at once, our bodies took alot of stress with them! Hang in there ttyl
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    The last few pounds are generally Stubborn Fat.
    It takes a deficit, cardio and patience.
    Youll probably lose it at about 1/4lb a week so buckle down.
  • nrperry529
    nrperry529 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! Krista- i just get scared eating more because i already feel like i am eatng a ton! Aero- lol! Most of my weight is in my thighs. I have some big ones that are getting more muscular than jiggly! ;) Dan- patience. Must have patience! :)