Heart Rate Monitor

Options
TCASMEY
TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
Here is a Bowflex HRM at http://www.onesaleaday.com/ . retail $199 on sale today for $19.99. Not sure how good an HRM this is but thought I would share this deal!

[close this]
Here's another amazing product from Bowflex. For more than 20 years Bowflex has helped people achieve amazing results and this Heart Rate Monitor Active Trainer 9.0 Watch is no different. It will help you get the maximum benefits from your workout and stay within your target zone; and it's a watch too!

Comes with a light weight and comfortable belt strap system that wraps around the chest and sends your heart rate to the watch. This method of achieving a heart rate reading is more accurate than those on heart rate monitors without a belt. The Precision XT allows you personalize your age and weight, and it comes with high and low target zone with alarm, memory, water resistance and even a bike mount. Works with most treadmills and ellipticals.

Features Include:

* Easy-to-use fitness watch for aerobic activities
* Light weight and comfortable changeable battery chest belt
* Accurate continuous heart rate
* Sleek and comfortable design for a good fit on the wrist
* ECG heart rate
* Counts calories and fat burned during workouts
* Programmable heart rate zone with a high and low alarms
* % of Max heart rate
* High and low target zones w/ Alarm
* %of average, maximum and minimum heart rate Stopwatch
* Time, Calendar Alarm
* User menu
* Personal profile
* Chronograph
* Memory
* Night Vision
* Countdown timer
* Pacer
* Water-resistant

Replies

• marissa4354
    Options
    I know this one was on sale before - did anyone else buy it? How do you like it? Does it actually work?
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Good question...I have been trying to find some ratings on-line but so far have found nothing. Hopefully someone here on MFP has one and lets us know if they are any good!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    that's a great price! NOt sure what's the rating for this HRM....I can't find it on amazon.com...i only found the old models....has anyone try this type of HRM?

THanks in advance :)
  • bknblue
    Options
    I just bought it today (couldn't pass up the price). I'll let everyone know how it works once I have tried it out:bigsmile:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    i didn't buy the hrm...afraid the site was not "the real deal"
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Can anyone explain the Chronograph to me exactly? I have a cheap waltmart sportline HRM ($50.00) and I don't exactly know what this is for...?