Today I've realised how well I've actually done.

Options
In February, I weighed 196lbs, was completely unhappy with the way I looked and felt and needed to do something about it. I've done pretty much every single diet under the sun and I've lost a few pounds here and there but nothing that I wouldn't put back on within a few weeks, plus about another 5lbs with it. I found the myfitnesspal app and found myself becoming a bit addicted with weighing all my foods and logging everything, and now I have lost a total of 27lbs. Those 27lbs may not be huge for some people, but to me, they are the start of a whole new journey. I now weigh 169lbs (getting into the 160's was the absolute highlight of my year so far, not seen them in about 3 years) and want to get down to about 147lbs. I've gone from being obese to slightly overweight, a size 16/18 - L/XL (UK) to a comfortable 14 & a medium. My confidence is slowly coming back and I don't feel like I have to cram every morsel of food I see into my mouth. Here's to the next 22lbs!! :happy:

111111111111.png

Replies

• DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look great, keep up the good work!!
  • bear_28
    bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fabulous! :love:

27 pounds is a LOT girl! You have every right to be proud of it since you worked very hard for it.

Great job! Good luck on those few more pounds! :drinker:

P.S. Try changing it to img. I've read it as a tip in some forums. Hope it helps. ^^,
  • dajero1
    dajero1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Proud of you. Thanks for sharing. Here's a cyber toast to your next 22.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    great job you look fantastic!
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing!
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 3,867 Member
    Options
    From February to June ???? That is awesome progress and you now look positively skinny, girl! Congrats!!
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    22 lbs off looks good on you!!! a beautiful difference
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    27lbs (achem, not 22) looks brilliant on you, you've done so well in such a short time!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow,

You look awesome. I am right with you and I will keep measuring and exercising discipline from now on.

Thanks for sharing very encouraging.

[*_*]
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is the same as yours was , so this is great motivation! I'd love to be in the 160 's!!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    you can tell a big change... amazing!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! 27 pounds is a GREAT loss and you can see it all over your body! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!