Sex as exercise??

Options
Yeah, haha. I was just curious if anyone actually has factored sex into their cardio exercise or has logged it. I feel this is a legitimate question. I mean...if cleaning can be logged, why not sex? I actually considered adding it to my log today and then didn't.

Replies

• boomrain
    boomrain Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I can't be the only one who has thought about this!!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE NOT ALONE! But its not in the categories for exercise, so I went online to a few places to "calculate", and just enter it under "Edit your own personal exercise".
  • boomrain
    Options
    YOU ARE NOT ALONE! But its not in the categories for exercise, so I went online to a few places to "calculate", and just enter it under "Edit your own personal exercise".

So you add it? That's great. I'm thinking of adding it too.
  • wer4unc
    wer4unc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Youre not the only one who has thought of adding it! Its exercise and it counts in my eyes! lol I havent added it yet but I WILL from now on!! I didnt even know you could add cleaning! You can see how much I have checked out the exercise section! I need to go do that!!
  • boomrain
    Options
    Youre not the only one who has thought of adding it! Its exercise and it counts in my eyes! lol I havent added it yet but I WILL from now on!! I didnt even know you could add cleaning! You can see how much I have checked out the exercise section! I need to go do that!!

Yeah definitely check it out! There are a ton of options. I felt sooo weird about adding cleaning. I added it once cause I literally did it for 7 hours and couldn't make it to the gym. I was like, this has to count for something!!! But yeah, what's great is like she said, you can add in your own exercises. Sex definitely isn't an option, but that doesn't mean we can't make it one!!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options

Yeah definitely check it out! There are a ton of options. I felt sooo weird about adding cleaning. I added it once cause I literally did it for 7 hours and couldn't make it to the gym. I was like, this has to count for something!!! But yeah, what's great is like she said, you can add in your own exercises. Sex definitely isn't an option, but that doesn't mean we can't make it one!!
    Definitely! The way I see it is this, if it gets your heart rate up and keeps you moving, then it counts! I named mine "hunnie".
  • boomrain
    Options
    That's cute and not as bold and out there as putting "sex" as your cardio, which could be considered tmi. Man people must find this subject extremely sensitive!!! Either that or they're not having any...hahaha.
  • Shrinkingmam0429
    Shrinkingmam0429 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yeah, haha. I was just curious if anyone actually has factored sex into their cardio exercise or has logged it. I feel this is a legitimate question. I mean...if cleaning can be logged, why not sex? I actually considered adding it to my log today and then didn't.

I certainly do! Lol. I log it in as "wifely duties" ;)
  • BabyGrl726
    BabyGrl726 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    im glad to see people are actually talking about it. it hasnt been my "cardio" for a while being single and all. but I am finally getting a hrm....so i can really see how many calories i am burning with all my activities.

hopefully one day i will be back to having regular sex and can log it...and I will certainly log it as cardio as my daily exercise!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Personally I wouldn't log it. and if I did it wouldn't be called "sex" or "tmi". Tmi is just as bad as putting sex there and nobody needs to know about eachothers sex lives.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Personally I wouldn't log it. and if I did it wouldn't be called "sex" or "tmi". Tmi is just as bad as putting sex there and nobody needs to know about eachothers sex lives.

I guess I must be a weird one then and would be perfectly fine knowing, and would in fact cheer them on haha! Got a little Quagmire in everyone, I guess. Giggity.
  • angelxxoh
    angelxxoh Posts: 81
    Options
    i log it as "you dont want to know ;)"
  • MrsWW57
    MrsWW57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I logged it is as ballroom dancing, slow.... :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I don't log 2 minutes of activities >.<
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    It's part of my regular day to day activities so i don't log it.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    It's part of my regular day to day activities so i don't log it.

lucky you!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Cardioception: a cardio burn is burned by doing cardio.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i'd be willing to research this question. it would take a few trials though before i could get a firm conclusion...
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options

pffffffffffffft.

Signed,

Nobody.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    One of my friends used to log "Lights Out strength and conditioning". I thought he meant sex.. I was wrong. Be creative and log it as you'd like.