Starting 30 Day Shred!

Options
Hi guys :smile:

After reading many sucess stories about 30DS I have decided to give it a try!

I am looking for friends for support so if your planning on starting or have already started please feel free to add me

Cheers
Melissa :flowerforyou:

Replies

• carlatiger
    carlatiger Posts: 19
    Options
    I started earlier this week, feel free to add me :)
  • sarahharrison77
    sarahharrison77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa

*IF* I manage to do today then I will be on Day 10 Level 1. Really really need to get some motivation. 1/2 pound on this week and I'm meant to be maintaining, ready for my holiday in 3 weeks time!

Its definately do-able if you can keep the motivation!

Happy Shredding!

Sarah
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    I started yesterday and never sweat so much in my life! Feel free to add me we can support each other and change notes! :)
  • mindyalbert
    mindyalbert Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi~ I just finished level one (10days) and started level 2 this morning. Plan on doing ten days of each level. A friend gave me a box set called "The Biggest Winner" by Jillian and I plan on starting those when I am finished with the shred dvd.. I like level 2 better than level one already after just one day
  • Mainey13
    Mainey13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD but I prefer the Shed and Shred video. I would recommend that one too. $10 at Walmart
  • Stalluri2006
    Options
    HI !
    I Just started 30ds,on level 1 4th day will be today, first 2 days was really hard for me, soreness in the thighs but i took a break for one day after the second day and went back on it didn't hurt as much as forst day,
    i encourage you , should definitely start ASAP.
    i wish u good luck and success
  • thranowski
    thranowski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today will be my 3rd day of Level One of 30 Day Shred. My only real pain is that my calves are freaking killing me. I have giant calves though and I hope this means they will slim down a little bit!

Tara
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    there is a group doing the 30ds starting on July 1st if you would like to join. find them undder groups.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Done with Level 2, day 3 today!
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I did 15 days of it a couple of months ago and liked it. I am planning on starting it again tomorrow :happy: