My 7 week old kitten passed away last night

Options

Replies

• noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. One of my 2 cats died last year, it always hurts.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry.

My almost 8 year old cat has been missing for a few weeks. The giant red-tailed hawk (he's almost the size of an eagle) that lives around our neighborhood probably got her.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    So sorry. It's extremely hard losing a pet, especially when you're close to them. I hope you feel better soon. Keep your head high.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Ohhh, poor little kitty and poor you :frown: She was a cutie. At least you were able to give her good love and care while she was alive. I grew up on a farm and a lot of my kitties died when I was younger, sometimes in not-very-nice circumstances, and I always got very upset about it. I never became desensitized. It's very hard to lose a pet.
  • RaqibMarvelous
    Options
    I lost my ca who was just a year old this week too. It is terrible I feel like a walking zombie and dont know what to do with myself :brokenheart:

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope our kitties meet each other in kitty heaven :)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss, your kitten looks so adorable

eb1eb14a_7120.gif

I'm so sorry! Lily was beautiful! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry. The loss of a pet is rough. :-(
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry love.. It's super tough on you! *hugs*..
  • lppacker
    lppacker Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sorry for you loss. It sucks, I have lost many pets over the years and I still morn over them. Take care. I have 7 little kitten right now, if I was close I would give you one.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am sorry :sad: It is hard losing a furbaby.
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. It's always hard to see a sweet little animal pass away.
    At least she had, I'm sure, a wonderful home with you during her time here. :)
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    My heartfelt sympathy to you :cry: R.I.P. Kitty x
  • jenna324
    jenna324 Posts: 28
    Options
    It's a terrible feeling to lose a pet. I had to put my 3 year old kitty down the week before Christmas. Hardest thing I've ever done :( I'm grateful for the 3 years I had with him, I can't even imagine how hard it must be to lose a little one that was only several weeks old. Big hugs to you. :heart: There's a poem you should read. It's called "The Rainbow Bridge"--- it's about where pets go when they pass away. It's super sweet.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose a pet. I have two cats of my own and would be lost without them. I still miss the cats I had when I was younger too.
  • RaqibMarvelous
    Options
    It's a terrible feeling to lose a pet. I had to put my 3 year old kitty down the week before Christmas. Hardest thing I've ever done :( I'm grateful for the 3 years I had with him, I can't even imagine how hard it must be to lose a little one that was only several weeks old. Big hugs to you. :heart: There's a poem you should read. It's called "The Rainbow Bridge"--- it's about where pets go when they pass away. It's super sweet.

I loved the poem, I keep reading it. Thank you for telling me about it :)
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    I lost some animals along life and sometimes i like to think about when im gonna meet them all again like a pet party at heaven
    Your other kitty is gonna be ok, i had to separate 2 cats recently and took them a couple of days to get used to, but they are both fine and happy

Hugssss:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    That's so sad :( I have 2 kitties that I love so much. I couldn't imagine losing either one.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that.. ): I bet she became family to you all the minute she step 'paw' into your home..
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Omg, I'm so sorry, my baby is just over 9 weeks. How did he die?
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    As an animal lover, my heart goes out to you,sweetie. Take it one day at a time and remember the good times shared with your kitty. :flowerforyou: