Looking for encouragment

Options
Hi. Just joined yesterday. I need to lose around 100 pounds so you can imagine why I am looking for support. Long journey and can't do it on my own. :frown:

Replies

• KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    You can do it! :D
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about the same to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • meljofield
    meljofield Posts: 79
    Options
    I check in everyday several times a day so feel free to add me. It is difficult to lose weight but you can do it. For me it is remembering that it will take time. I didn't gain this weight in 2 months and I am darn sure it won't come off in 2 months. :wink:

Hang in there and don't beat yourself up if you mess up. keep your eyes on the prize!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    you can do it!! you can add me!
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I'm on the site every day and would be happy to cheer you on to your goals. And, we're practically neighbors! (Waving from across the Strait of Juan de Fuca). :flowerforyou:
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on here several times a day, everyday. I am addicted to MFP! I will be here for a long time, would love to get to know you better, and give you lots of encouragement! :flowerforyou:
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. One day, one meal, one bite at a time. Whatever it takes to be a better you! Be sure you take before pics and your measurements, you'll be happy you have them as you reach milestones. You can do this and live happily/healthier everafter.

Welcome!
  • cryshelle247
    cryshelle247 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you can do it im trying to do it myself and it will be easy just dont think about it and let time run its course
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! You will love this site:) I've got to lose 60:) We'll motivate you! Feel free to add me!
  • estrada3d
    estrada3d Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    just take it a day at a time. make little goals for yourself everyday so it doesnt seem so hard and you will hit your goal :)
  • lrivera85
    lrivera85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You can do this. Just remember you are human you will mess up. Just don't let throw you completely off, You will have good day and bad day just remember why you started. Take one day at a time, your trying to do this the healthy way by actually feeding your body so it will take longer but worth it. So don't get discouraged. As I like to say this is a journey with bumps on the road if it were easy everyone would look great, but it's not. However those who chose to take this journey never regret and benefit from it for a life time, with that being said GOOD LUCK!!!! You can friend me if you ever feel like you need more encouragement or advice.:smile:
  • cndpsu4ever
    Options
    you can add me too. I have over 100 to lose
  • chrissypooh86
    chrissypooh86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    U r more than welcome to add me
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I also have a 100lbs to loose. You can do this! It is a long journey but will be so worth it in the end, please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • micshu32
    micshu32 Posts: 22
    Options
    You took the first step!! I have only been on for about a week. Feel free to add me!
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I lost 45 pounds about 3 years ago it took me close to a year to take it off, then I got off track with losing but managed to maintain until now. Now I'm taking the last 70 off. It's all about portion control and making the better choice and allowing yourself that treat now and then so you don't feel deprived and jump completely off the wagon. Add me if you want!
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Im always looking for encouragement and to encourage others! Feel free to add me!!!
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The long and exciting road ahead will be more than worth it in the end, best of luck!!
  • theRedMenace
    Options
    I'm looking to loose a total of about 90ish pounds. I'm also looking for some supporting friends!! Feel free to add me too!
  • ShawtyHotPink
    Options
    My Goal Is Lose 53 Pounds By This Fall!!!!