Hello all. UK based guy, new to this

Options
Just a quick line to say hello to the community and put myself out there a little.

Starting weight 283lbs, determined to lose about 96 pound to put me in my healthy weight range.

Good to see so many success stories on here and the motivation that the community so generously provide to others.

I hope to get to know some of you a little better whilst in this journey. Doing this alone can be a little difficult. Is anyone else on here based in or around the UK, particularly Warwickshire or the West Midlands?

Wayne

Replies

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Hello from South Devon *wave* feel free to add me
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! I'm from the uk, south-east! You'll get loads of support and motivation on here, it's fab! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Somerset :D Feel free to add me too!
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there
    I am from castle bromwich and welcome to the group you will gave fun on here and get all the support and motivation here so good luck and have fun. feel free to add me
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Manchester. Always looking for new friends!
  • auhem
    auhem Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello to you all and Thankyou for such a warm welcome. I think I've hit 'add' in all the right places. Seems as though everyone is at different stages of their journey which is nice. I have only ever got as far as losing 1 stone and a half following slimming world before, soon as I stopped following the plan the weight was straight back on.

Hoping that my fitness pal will help me find a new way of being healthy as eating overall.

I'm finding it tough going but I'm determined!!

Wayne
  • mshelly68
    mshelly68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there . From west Yorkshire. Good luck . On here daily. Chin up .you can do it .
    Shelly
  • traceybrown366
    Options
    its taken me years to lose weight now ive joined fitness pal ive lost 16 pound in 4 weeks
  • sara11679
    sara11679 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there been on here fore 3 weeks and get loads of support from fellow MFP friends, feel free to ad me, from Essex
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I'm not from the UK, but the support on here from everyone from all over is really fantastic. Feel free to add me
  • mechyzulu
    mechyzulu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi , I work in Rugby . Welcome aboard. Feel free to Add me
  • princesslumpybumpy
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this too as have only been using the app and not the website. I'm in Leamington. Feel free to add me as a. Friend as I need motivation..... :0))
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Just a quick line to say hello to the community and put myself out there a little.

Starting weight 283lbs, determined to lose about 96 pound to put me in my healthy weight range.

Good to see so many success stories on here and the motivation that the community so generously provide to others.

I hope to get to know some of you a little better whilst in this journey. Doing this alone can be a little difficult. Is anyone else on here based in or around the UK, particularly Warwickshire or the West Midlands?

Wayne

Hi Wayne, I live in Leicestershire and have been committed to MFP for just over year and had great results and met some truly incredible people. There is a strong number of UK people here, please feel free to add me. Good luck in your goals, and you are totally correct in believing that having the right type of friends on here will make your goals easier to realise!

Dee
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Hello from London!!

Good luck with your goals...add me if you like!
  • livbellamybrown
    Options
    hi! I from Manchester... add if you want some support :)
  • iieee
    iieee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hiya from Oxfordshire :drinker: