Tattoo-Free: Who does NOT have any?

Options

Replies

• davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    No tatoos... unless you count the occasional spiderman one i get as a free prize! Who could pass that up ?! :laugh:
  • colpol1
    colpol1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    No tattoos and only one piercing, my ears :) well I guess that is two =]
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Me.

I have piercings because they are easily removeable.
  • melissabranscom
    Options
    no tatoos or peircings here either... will never have any
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    No tats here...only ear piercings
  • cPT_Helice
    cPT_Helice Posts: 403
    Options
    I don't have one but have had a consult to have mine designed and am getting it on August 8th. So, I am good for this thread for a little while longer. ;)
  • ArtemisMoon
    ArtemisMoon Posts: 144
    Options
    Total wimp here...never even got my ears pierced as a child or adult. Intentional infliction of pain just isn't my thing, lol...
  • thaislcrd
    thaislcrd Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    none...nor will I ever.

^^^That

Had four piercings on each ear lobe and one on cartilage or right ear, but do not wear them all anymore.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    none... pierced ears... one in each lobe only... :)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    None, pristine without tattoo, piercing etc
  • KateL1969
    KateL1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I wish I didnt have any. I've got 2 and have spent over £1000 trying to get them lasered off. Bloody rip-off - apparently green is impossible to remove but they didnt tell me that before they started. Now my celtic tattoos look more like pictures of road kills. Don't do it kids!
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    No nothing here. No tats, no piercings anywhere but my ears.

I just hate needles and pokey things :(
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I don't have any and am desperately trying to persuade my 17 year old daughter not to have one- she is worryingly counting down the days until she is 18 as she wants one- aaargh!!!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    No tattoos... but I do have one ear piercing that is very mild compared to a lot of people I know.

However, you have to take my word on this unless we're going to start inspecting one another for ink. :bigsmile:
  • divegirl1215
    Options
    No tattoos here, but one piercing in each ear (standard)
    I don't think I want any tattoos in the future either... I mean, just think about when you're 80 and they're all faded, stretched out, and outdated...
    Not my thing...
  • biglew909
    biglew909 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey. How ya doin?
  • danthomson56
    Options
    No tattoo's or piercings, ever. Too old, not my thing, never will be.:yawn:
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    No tats here. A woman told me the other day that I need one to give me "bad boy" appeal. I laughed and said "Thanks, I think?" I don't necessarily mind women having tattoos, but if I'm going to date someone, I prefer them to not have visible ones. To each their own, and that's just always been my taste.
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    No tattoos here. Have thought about it, but the permanent factor just doesn't sit well with me. With I had been so conscious of the long term when I decided o get married to my husband, but at least he is easier o get rid of than a tat (I hope!)
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 y/o ink virgin :laugh: I'm too old to get one now that's my story and I'm sticking to it:wink: