NEED HELP! to get that six pac to show

Options
imchicbad
imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
Im on my last 5 pounds, and I am having a hard time getting the six pac to show (i swear its all in the middle hiding my abs). Any suggestions as how to get the process going. Any specific excersizes that would help besides boring crunches, i want the back to tone up to, so any thing you got, please trow it at me.

I do strenght training 4 times a week already, but this world is still quite new to me as far as excersizes', i need to switch it up a little. Oh and any diet recomendations...i am currently at 1500 calories a day, but is it true i should eat more protien and carbs?

Replies

• eluv61488
    eluv61488 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yay something I can help YOU with! Yea def upw protein because it helps build lean muscle. At the gym using the back extension machine is great! I hold a 10lb weight against my chest...3 sets of 15...forward 15, right side 15, left side 15...3 times! You'll definitely feel it! Another good one is layin on your back and holding on to something on the floor, putting a medicine ball under your knees (so you're holding it with your heels against your butt) and touching your feet to the ground and then lifting 90 degrees 3 sets of 20. Another great one is lifting your legs straight up and tryin to touch your toes with your hands (crunching your tummy)...ummm oh lay on your back, legs flat...and lift them about 8-10 inch off the ground, scissor your legs 15 a leg and then do a bicycle motion 15 a legs (curcuit) and do that 3 times! Hope this helps and it's best to do an workouts at the end of a workout but do abs daily
  • THayesTeamNoXQS
    THayesTeamNoXQS Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great feed back friend but she can also check out the vids on this link~~~~> http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts/videos

There are som quick at home exercises that can be done in the home check em out and enjoy. Team No X-Q--S

Yay something I can help YOU with! Yea def upw protein because it helps build lean muscle. At the gym using the back extension machine is great! I hold a 10lb weight against my chest...3 sets of 15...forward 15, right side 15, left side 15...3 times! You'll definitely feel it! Another good one is layin on your back and holding on to something on the floor, putting a medicine ball under your knees (so you're holding it with your heels against your butt) and touching your feet to the ground and then lifting 90 degrees 3 sets of 20. Another great one is lifting your legs straight up and tryin to touch your toes with your hands (crunching your tummy)...ummm oh lay on your back, legs flat...and lift them about 8-10 inch off the ground, scissor your legs 15 a leg and then do a bicycle motion 15 a legs (curcuit) and do that 3 times! Hope this helps and it's best to do an workouts at the end of a workout but do abs daily
  • hotlilteacher
    Options
    The only thing that has ever helped me with my six pack is Pilates. Swear. Few sessions and my little muscles were peeking through.