330 lbs to 216- PICK HEAVY AND SUPPORT MY BLOG :)

Options

Replies

• noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are awesome! Great job!
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress, and I love your confidence and personality as well. You are awesome.:))))
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress, and I love your confidence and personality as well. You are awesome.:))))
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • stonegirldancing
    stonegirldancing Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh, look at you! Far too cute! Congrats & much luck as you continue!
  • lissymae11
    lissymae11 Posts: 71
    Options
    wow. amazing progress. you're beautiful before and after :)
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Oh My! You keep rockin it!
  • Ivettepoz
    Ivettepoz Posts: 17
    Options
    wow, keep up the good work
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    That is very inspiring, Fantastic job!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. Amazing progress!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty, and looking amazing congrats on your loss so far, keep up the great work!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Very sexy fantasic job, keep up the work w/ the rest you want to lose
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! Your weight loss is really inspiring, but beyond that, what a beautiful girl! And I love your style :)
  • LoveAustralia
    LoveAustralia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look Amazeballs!!! And you have the most beautiful luminous skin! so jealous!
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!! You look excellent! I hope to get to that point in my weight loss:smile:
  • cassuccino
    cassuccino Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! You were gorgeous before as well but wow!! You look incredible now!! Great job!! I'm in the midst of losing weight and 'blogging' some of it as well. I tried following your blog... but I'm somewhat computer illiterate, so I don't know if I actually am following it or not. =) I did comment though!!

Keep up the great work!!!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! You were gorgeous before as well but wow!! You look incredible now!! Great job!! I'm in the midst of losing weight and 'blogging' some of it as well. I tried following your blog... but I'm somewhat computer illiterate, so I don't know if I actually am following it or not. =) I did comment though!!

Keep up the great work!!!

tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Not quite sure how to follow either (just as computer illiterate haha). I am so glad to have MFP and all of you all as my fitness family :)
  • ssilvey726
    ssilvey726 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! I don't know if it's weird for a guy to say this, but I really like your fashion sense. You seem to be very stylish!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! I don't know if it's weird for a guy to say this, but I really like your fashion sense. You seem to be very stylish!

Thank you very much sir!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!