With 210 pounds to lose

Options
:blushing: I weighed in a few months ago at 355 and presently weigh 318, so l have started! It has been so long and will be so long l am hoping l can find a few motivational people along the way! Anyone wanting to help me along the way? l am logging what l am eating, good and bad.

Replies

• ohjinbushi
    Options
    This method is your new way to live. It has to be. You cannot stop journaling. This is what I have told myself. When my goal is reached, I intend to maintain the method that has given me success.

Congratulations on taking action for your health. Add me if you wish. I will try my best to encourage you and you do the same for me.

Best wishes
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    So glad you joined us. You are already amazing now people who cannot see that already will see it as well. Be honest with yourself and log in everything. You will start to see your weaknesses and then you can focus on those. If you fall get right back up and start again one mistake does not mean failure.
  • bookworm4jc
    bookworm4jc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add you to my friends!
  • bookworm4jc
    bookworm4jc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place and you've already made a great start. I started at 332 pounds and am now 231. My goal is to get to 175 so I still have a little ways to go. Just remember that this needs to be a lifestyle change not a "diet" Good luck.
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That's a great loss feel free to add me I'm on here everyday & love having positive friends ! This site is sooo helpful in this journey!:smile:
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    I will send you a friend request now! I still have 100 pounds to lose, and I can always use accountability friends!