I Can Shop in a "Regular" Store!

Options
Coolest moment ever! Today I went to Mr. Big and Tall to buy a shirt. I had the clerk measure my neck, (because my shirts are all fitting loose now). To my surprise, I'd lost a full two inches around my neck. The clerk said, "Dude! You don't have to have to shop here anymore. You can go to Walmart."

These are the moments that make it worth it!!!

Replies

• mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Awww wow thats so great!! Im very happy for you!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    That is awesome!! Those are the little moments we live for in my opinion. Way to go!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go i love that feeling
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    First time I did this, I cried in the changing rooms.

Enjoy the moment. It's one of the best bits of weightloss!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to have this moment! Great job!!!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV!!! Awesome job
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Way to go!
  • mickeysgrl
    mickeysgrl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had that same moment at The Avenue not too long ago. My first reaction was panic, and then tears. That is an amazing milestone! Congratulations! Great Job! :happy:
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success. Keep it up!!! :-D
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • brownfoxy21
    brownfoxy21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know that feeling was awesome. I can't wait for the day I can shop in a regular store and buy shirts on sale for $3 and $5 and jeans for $15 lol. Right now I have to shop plus sizes and for decent clothes it costs a pretty penny. I guess bc of all that extra material. I think I just gained some new motivation from reading this post.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful ....... good work & keep on truckin' !
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.....congrats!!
  • mswn02
    mswn02 Posts: 38
    Options
    Congrats, it's an amazing feeling! I just donated two large trash bags of my "former" clothes. I REFUSE to hang on to them out of fear that I'll return to that size. I'm never going back there!
  • PennyLorraine
    PennyLorraine Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Ron4200
    Ron4200 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everybody. Wish I'd have found this site months ago!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Ive recently graduated out of "women's" sizes and into "misses"....so I know how you feel! There stores are FULL of clothes that I can actually wear! Its exhilarating and Scary st the same time....and potentially expensive!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    This feeling is sooo nice. When I go into a store, I automatically steer towards the "full sized" section. Only recently do I have to catch myself and say "helo, wait! I can look anywhere in the store!" The list goes on. I can shop at Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, -- I can buy a "cute" bra and not a skin colored, boring, 42DDD bra. Congrats on such a wild improvement!! Enjoy strutting your stuff around Wall-y word! <3
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    That is an AWESOME NSV!! I can't wait until I can say that!
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a fantastic step for you! I cannot wait until I reach that day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!