Another new person :)

Options
Well my story isn't anything special. Ive struggled with my weight since I was in 1st grade. I've always been overwieght and i've been bullied because of it. I used to hate myself because everyone else hated me. I have starved myself before trying to lose weight, didn't work.. Like for a week it did. I started to really try and lose weight this summer and so far ive lost like 8 lbs in 1 month.. not bad but not good. I've really just havnt found the right thing to help me on my weight loss journey. I've been trying to do weight watchers but its not working well for me so I thought I'd try myfitnesspal. I really just want to be healthy because being 258 lbs is not healthy.. well, thats about it. thanks- justtryingtobehealthy

Replies

• DORISGUDINO
    DORISGUDINO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Let's do this together!! I know how hard it can be and I know the feeling to well of growing up being tormented.....I am in about the same place as you are, I have lost 14 lbs in the last month or so, but am now STUCK!!

I am tired of being fat.....I just want to fit comfortably in my clothes, I am not looking to be skinny. My goal is a size 14 (lots of work to do)

I will send you a friend request. I hope we can support eachother through this.....:)

Doris
  • lorin1987
    lorin1987 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, i have been struggling with my weight since 6th grade, was anerexic and bulemic for awhile. I am at a decent weight now, but id like to stay at it and be healthy. Wish you the best of luck :)
  • Justtryingtobehealthy
    Options
    wow, I didn't know that people were so quick to respond here!! :) thanks for the support and I hope you can stay at your healthy weight now :)