Hello All, New to the site

Options
Good evening Everyone. I've heard a LOT about this site from another site I'm on. Looking forward to meeting folks, sharing recipes and offering/receiving support. Hope everyone has a cool weekend.:smile:

Replies

• crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    Good luck with this new step in your weightloss! If you need a friend, I can be your new cheerleader....lol
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • ahelsel1970
    ahelsel1970 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    welcome!!

You can do it!!

Austin
  • Nighthawk61
    Options
    Hi Cajun Lady, Everything about this site is great!!! I've only just begun but i've managed to lose a lot and, being held accountable by understanding my nutritional values is so helpful. I've reversed my diabetes type 2, lowered my blood pressure from140/90 to 110/70 in a couple of weeks. Next my cholesterol. All because of this site. Welcome, look forward to seeing your goals realized, because it's going to happen!!!! You have a great weekend too1!!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined this week too! Everyone seems very friendly!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey Cajun lady, I'm thinking your from louisiana by your name, My name is hayley and from la. Ive had mfp for a year but just started using it for real this time. feel free to add me. I got plenty of modivation to hand out. hope you have a great weekend. never give up.. good luck

Hayley
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are some GREAT folks on this site. Always offering encouragement and advice. I am sending a friend request.

Margaret
  • DORISGUDINO
    DORISGUDINO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome, this site is awesome. People are all so nice. I just posted for friends today also, so if you would like please add me and we can do this together. Have a nice night,
    Doris
  • cajunlady1029
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm already making myself right at home and as soon as I learn my way around the site, I will be sending friend requests and responding to them as well!

For Hayley from Louisiana, I'm actually from the Mississippi bayou, but we're close enough, my family is maybe 20-30 minutes outside New Orleans. (o:
  • Lisaherbalmomma
    Options
    HI ! I just joined MFP, too! I'm 46 and 60+ overweight and sick of sitting on the sidelines and avoiding fun activities! Would love to encourage one another! I sent you a friend request! Lisa
  • mdmatlock
    mdmatlock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I join this site yesterday and I am so excited!!! I have a long way to go but I welcome the journey.
  • mdmatlock
    mdmatlock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!