GNC SHAKES?

Options
iSpeakLife
iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
Hey Pals,
Has anyone ever tried those GNC TOTAL LEAN SHAKES?
If so, what did you think, what flavors did you like, and do you have any feedback? I'm thinking about trying them

Replies

• blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    it made my breath smell haha but if you make that with oxy elite pro you will get fast results I use to be 251 now i'm 206
  • iSpeakLife
    Options
    LOL Thanks!
  • britmommy
    britmommy Posts: 5
    Options
    I use the Total lean shakes, I love the Chocolate peanut butter and cookies and cream. I add ice and frozen banana and blend it, it keeps me pretty full until I have a fruit snack mid day. I'm so addicted to it I stated having one for lunch too. I have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks. I have obviously eaten healthy too with it. :)
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    I have tried the already mixed ones just make sure to put it in the fridge. Had strawberry, chocolate and vanilla.Also tried the powdered I liked the cookies and cream. Vanilla is good if you don't mind blending in some fruit. On the powdered form they do come in individual sample packets.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I love the lean 25 shakes.. rich chocolate is my favorite. Cookies and cream is pretty good too. I usually drink them for breakfast. 200 cals, 25 pro 17 carbs/6 fiber and 3 fat. Fits my macros almost spot on. :) I'm a fan. I just mix with about 10 oz of water and ice and shake in a blender bottle.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I buy the shake mix and have one for breakfast and/or lunch sometimes. I've tried the blueberries & cream, vanilla bean, cookies & cream, and strawberry. I like them all.
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My fav is the vanilla and chocolate. Tastes pretty good to me. You just have to know how to mix them. Id say half water and half skim milk. Also adding fruits like a smoothie. Must add ice. I started drinking them at the beginning of my weightloss. I still keep them around.
  • iSpeakLife
    Options
    Thanks for your feedback everyone!