New to the site

Options
Hello, I found this site today trying to find a calorie counter. It seems very informative. I've already set up my food journal and entered the days information. Its amazing how quickly those calories add up. Can't wait to report on my progress.

Replies

• PURPLEPEPPER66
    Options
    Hello, I found this site today trying to find a calorie counter. It seems very informative. I've already set up my food journal and entered the days information. Its amazing how quickly those calories add up. Can't wait to report on my progress.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! And congrats on the decision to change your lifestyle! Everyone here is very supportive..so if you need anything, we're here!!
  • destilynne
    destilynne Posts: 45
    Options
    hello and welcome,

Yes this is a great site and I have lose 30 pounds since January...good luck and see you around the site....:smile:
  • Shaun72
    Shaun72 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined here yesterday. I am trying to lose at least 50 pounds and Then I will go from there to lose more. I qould like to get down to 150 pounds. I hope I can do this. I have failed so many diets in the past.

Shaunee
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    guys I been with the site for one week and lose 2 lbs. if I can do it everyone can do it! eat those calories! welcome:flowerforyou:
  • trishastarr
    trishastarr Posts: 20
    Options
    I am new also.. I just started Wednesday. So far I am finding this VERY helpful. However I wish there were more exercise options.