Has anyone seen the movie "Lbs"?

Options
KentClark
KentClark Posts: 22 Member
Just watched it on Netflix. It's about this guy who is morbidly obese, and he has a heart attack. After the heart attack his family and friends try to help him, but he cheats at every chance he gets and eats junk. Finally, after a fight with family, he's had enough. He leaves the city and buys a small piece of land with a trailer on it in the country. He walks or bikes everywhere and eats healthy and he loses soo much weight. It's so inspiring....and it's also very interesting because the actor really does lose all the weight. I highly recommend it to anybody who needs motivation or just wants to see a good movie. It's called "Lbs" and it's on Netflix.

Replies

• KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great movie! I watched that a week or two ago. After seeing it I changed my profile quote to my favorite line from the movie:

"That Monday I've been waiting for finally showed up. That Monday came and I started. I'm getting it done. How many times? It might be a 1000, but on 1001 I started. - The movie Lbs."
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I saw the title the other day and saved it to watch later. Glad to know its worth while.
  • RayRay1500
    RayRay1500 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, thanks for sharing!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I want to see this now ..
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the recommendation. It sounds great! I think I'll sign up to Netflix just to see it.