Any reboot completers?

Options
hemlock2010
hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
I'm starting a 10-day reboot on Saturday, and I'd love to hear success stories from any reboot completers out there. How long did your reboot last? How did you feel afterward? Did you lose any weight? Keep it off? Has it changed the way you eat?

Replies

• hemlock2010
    Options
    bump
  • hemlock2010
    Options
    bump
  • Maggiesuperly
    Options
    i'm hoping to start one soon as well... just have to borrow/buy a juicer and the fun shall begin! did you end up doing it?? did it work? i found fat, sick and nearly dead to be so inspirational and my mom swears by green smoothies. please let me know it goes/went! best of luck :)
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I did a 4 day, and a 3 day, about 2 months apart. I'm doing a 1-day today. Basically, each time i did it, i lost 2 LBS per day, and it stays off, because the food i eat when not fasting is only fruits and vegetables. I like juice fasting for re-learning habits and re-training your taste buds, but overall, it's best to just eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Once you are off the fast, you will want to follow it up with a lot of fruits and vegetables. Check into "The 80/10/10 Diet" by Dr. Douglas Graham for good ideas on how to proceed after the fast.

Oh, and it's really best to eat nothing but fruits and vegetables for a week before starting, too.