I need help for a day plan

Options
well i came up with this plan i'm not sure if its the right way any tips or help will be welcome! ty:flowerforyou:

get up around 7 not a morning person but giving this a shot
have breakfast around 8
go for a 30mins walk around 9 or 930
snack around 1030
lunch at 1230
snack 330
dinner at 6-630
730-8 workout at home for 30 mins using 30day shred
snack 830
go to bed 10 - 11 i gotta study

Replies

• Biggestloserfan
    Options
    It sounds like a good plan but don't be so rigid that you beat yourself up if you don't meet it everyday. You have to give yourself some flexibility. You also need to mix things up a little so you don't get bored with your workout routines. For instance, I don't always do the same type of things. I have several walking DVD's that I like to do and change them up or I do a swimming workout instead of my walking DVD's or I will go for a walk outside if it is a nice day with my ipod. Or I will go to the college walking track and try to beat my time of walking within a certain distance. I try to beat my records every time when I walk outside or on the track. I also have a Wii fit that I use the Wii fit plus to workout everyday with or at least do the body test everyday to see where I am at and if I am meeting my goals on it. Plus if you mix your routines up your body dosen't get used to doing the same thing everyday. Our bodies get pretty effecient and if we do the same exercises everyday then we burn less calories than we would have if we mix our routines up. I also don't always work out at the same time it is usually whenever I can fit it in during the day. Sometimes I workout in the morning, afternoon, or evening whatever works for me. Sorry this isn't much help but it works for me. My eating plan is set on times so I remember to eat but other then that I am not so rigid with my workout schedules. I just make sure that I get them in throughout the day.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    sounds like my day except I always workout before I eat. I work out better on an empty stomach atleast in the mornings. in the evenings I just make sure my 3 oclock snack is a healthy protein bar or banana to take me thru my workout.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    If t'were me I'd swap the walk and the shred. No way I'm gonna really bring it for 20 minutes of hardcore circuit training at 8pm. I'm usually winding down by then.

If it'll work for you then more power to ya'... I like to exercise early in the day, then hose off with a cold shower and launch an assault on the world - - - all gassed up and hit it.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I like to exercise early in the day, then hose off with a cold shower and launch an assault on the world - - - all gassed up and hit it.

wasn't this brought up in another thread? you and your gassiness... lol :tongue:

just playing!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    That's harsh honey,,, I wouldn't bring that stuff up about you.

Ok,,, I would, but I'd feel quilty about it later.

Ok,,,,,,, maybe not. But I'd sense on some level that I probably should feel guilty about it (I won't feel guilty, but I'll know that I should, and that ain't bad).
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options

Ok,,,,,,, maybe not. But I'd sense on some level that I probably should feel guilty about it (I won't feel guilty, but I'll know that I should, and that ain't bad).

hehehe....yes, I do feel guilty....a little, tiny, morsel bit of guilt....but its still a funny choice of words :tongue:
  • jennlabori
    Options
    you right about mixing thing up since i'm new to this and i wanna get use to working out and moving around and stuff and not get bored up so fast i think that was my main problem before i'll end up quiting on myself there is a track around the airport i havent gone there yet but i know its big enough then the one next to home so i wanna try it out and see how it works out
    It sounds like a good plan but don't be so rigid that you beat yourself up if you don't meet it everyday. You have to give yourself some flexibility. You also need to mix things up a little so you don't get bored with your workout routines. For instance,
  • jennlabori
    Options
    i think you right about that one lol i should switch up because today was my first day on the shred did it earlier and felt better doing it during the day so i'm gonna try this out and see then go for a walk 30 mins after dinner.
    If t'were me I'd swap the walk and the shred. No way I'm gonna really bring it for 20 minutes of hardcore circuit training at 8pm. I'm usually winding down by then.

If it'll work for you then more power to ya'... I like to exercise early in the day, then hose off with a cold shower and launch an assault on the world - - - all gassed up and hit it.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

lol

You have such a guilt complex...well you don't, but you know you should, and that's worth something.