Hi, Everybody

Options
Hi Everybody My name is Ava Maria, and yes my name is pronounced like the Song, I am new here to Myfitnesspal, and I am here to win my journey to lose my 331 pounds.

I am looking for friends.

Replies

• TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    First, beautiful name! Second, you will find MANY friends here including me who are all here for the same reason!!!! I have more than 100 to lose. We just need to take it a step at a time!!! Dont focus on your goal weight..........focus on a little at a time!!! I am new here too. Been here about a month but reset my acct today b/c my weigh-ins werent showing up correctly! We can all do this! To me, the most important thing is.......We can all do this AND make it fun at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ava_Maria
    Ava_Maria Posts: 7
    Options
    Yes, I know to take it one day at a time that's my plan
  • Gloworm46
    Gloworm46 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite songs! I started at 319 on April 8 (my bday) and am now at 281. I have been going up and down 4 lbs this past month but I look at that as a success because in the past I would have gone flying right by that 4lb gain and gained everything back. I am now back on plan and don't intend to gain that 4 lbs back again! We can do this together! :flowerforyou:
  • Ava_Maria
    Ava_Maria Posts: 7
    Options
    the sad thing for me is i am only 5'5 and weigh 456
  • KWtri0
    KWtri0 Posts: 1
    Options
    Don't worry about it, you've gotta start somewhere and you've made a commitment! Good luck.