Who has the healthiest diet?

Options
MooMooooo
MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
Can you post here (with your diary open) and let me take a peep?

I am looking to improve on my energy levels and health in general and need to see what a mindful diet looks like.

Replies

• honeythatsokay
    Options
    I uploaded Jillian Michaels Master Your Metabolism yesterday. It's an ebook file that can be viewed on computers if you download the Kindle app at amazon.com. You learn all about which hormones affect your body when it comes to diet, losing and gaining weight. It is a real eye-opener. She is also all about whole foods diets, which means nothing is off limits as long as it is natural and you watch your portions. Really, it's the only way to eat and live :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/3fMNasej/Master_Your_Metabolism.htm
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    peek away!
  • MissCheese
    MissCheese Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I think mine is ok although I do need to start adding more calorie dense foods now that I am close to goal.

I try to eat only nutritious food and my treat foods are all homecooked so I know exactly what is in them. I'm not into extreme fitness so am looking at a balanced diet as opposed to lower carb or higher protein etc. Fibre is very important to me so I try to stay above 30 grams a day.

Peek away.
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    take a look, some days are really good and very healthy, some not so perfect lol. you might have to go back alot.To get a good idea.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    No idea if it is the healthiest but I'm making an effort to eat nutritiously. My diary is open.
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Options
    Mine isn't amazing, struggling to come off of quick fix foods lol You can always have a look though
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    mine isn't great so bumping for ideas :bigsmile: