Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Hello All, New to the site

Options
Good evening Everyone. I've heard a LOT about this site from another site I'm on. Looking forward to meeting folks, sharing recipes and offering/receiving support. Hope everyone has a cool weekend.:smile:

Replies

• crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    Good luck with this new step in your weightloss! If you need a friend, I can be your new cheerleader....lol
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • ahelsel1970
    ahelsel1970 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    welcome!!

You can do it!!

Austin
  • Nighthawk61
    Options
    Hi Cajun Lady, Everything about this site is great!!! I've only just begun but i've managed to lose a lot and, being held accountable by understanding my nutritional values is so helpful. I've reversed my diabetes type 2, lowered my blood pressure from140/90 to 110/70 in a couple of weeks. Next my cholesterol. All because of this site. Welcome, look forward to seeing your goals realized, because it's going to happen!!!! You have a great weekend too1!!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined this week too! Everyone seems very friendly!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey Cajun lady, I'm thinking your from louisiana by your name, My name is hayley and from la. Ive had mfp for a year but just started using it for real this time. feel free to add me. I got plenty of modivation to hand out. hope you have a great weekend. never give up.. good luck

Hayley
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are some GREAT folks on this site. Always offering encouragement and advice. I am sending a friend request.

Margaret
  • DORISGUDINO
    DORISGUDINO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome, this site is awesome. People are all so nice. I just posted for friends today also, so if you would like please add me and we can do this together. Have a nice night,
    Doris
  • cajunlady1029
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm already making myself right at home and as soon as I learn my way around the site, I will be sending friend requests and responding to them as well!

For Hayley from Louisiana, I'm actually from the Mississippi bayou, but we're close enough, my family is maybe 20-30 minutes outside New Orleans. (o:
  • Lisaherbalmomma
    Options
    HI ! I just joined MFP, too! I'm 46 and 60+ overweight and sick of sitting on the sidelines and avoiding fun activities! Would love to encourage one another! I sent you a friend request! Lisa
  • mdmatlock
    mdmatlock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I join this site yesterday and I am so excited!!! I have a long way to go but I welcome the journey.
  • mdmatlock
    mdmatlock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!