Where did you buy your Polar???

Options
I'm looking into purchasing the Polar F6 HRM - I've read a lot of reviews and decided that for the extra money, it's worth it, especially having the chest strap (so I've read). But, I'm not sure where in the heck to buy one. I live in a pretty small town - we have one Sporting Goods store, but I've already been there and they don't have ANY HRMs. So, I'm wondering if I should just buy it online? Where did you all purchase yours? I don't live too far from a big city and will be at my sister's just outside of D.C. next week, so I'm sure that if they are sold in stores, I should be able to find one there.

Thanks so much for your help! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just google it, there are a LOT of places to buy one!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Just google it, there are a LOT of places to buy one!

I have googled it, it gives me LOTS of online sites. I would much rather just go to a store and buy one.
  • Arleah
    Arleah Posts: 15
    Options
    I got mine at the running room, I think you can shop their store online
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Oh, well I live in Alaska and we probably don't have all the sports stores you have where you live but we do have Sports Authority, maybe check there?
  • lilymae04
    Options
    my friend got her's at ****'s.
  • lilymae04
    Options
    wth! it censored me? lol d*cks then.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Amazon.com. It was the cheapest site I found and it gives you free shipping if you spend over $25 :happy: (which you definately will buying a watch..)
  • lindsayrose
    Options
    I got mine at Schel's but that might just be a Wisconsin store. Cabela's is another sports good store.
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar F6 and I bought it at Sears for around $100. I have also seen them at Academy Sport for the same price.

223713.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Garmin watch but, I dunno if you're looking only for a HR monitor or if you're running with it...