Looking for a diet buddy

Options
I had lap band surgery in 2009 and have struggled for the past year. I am in the Morro Bay area until Sept then go back to Hemet. I would like to have a diet/workout buddy to help keep each other motivated. I have bad eating habits again in the evening. Anyone interested in working together to get thin and in shape please contact me.

Replies

• daddynunn
    daddynunn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Adam. I live in the southeast corner of KS. A couple of years ago I made a life change and lost 120 lbs through diet and exercise alone. I suffered a major setback though last summer. I had a bicycle wreck and broke some ribs and after healing from that I broke my foot so exercise was almost impossible. In august we found out we were expecting our 4th child. So with all that I gained about 70 of the 120 back. I have recently refocused my efforts and am getting back on track I have lost 10 lbs over the course of the last 2 weeks. I could definately use a buddy. My wife had VSG and has lost 80lbs over the past year. We went on vacation last week and I was told by a 9yr old in the hotel pool that I was too big for the pool and that I was too fat. This bothered me greatly and things like that normally do not I have been a big guy my whole life so I was used to it, but It really bothered my 6yr old son whom heard him say that to me. I am 6'5 340lbs I am willing to be a buddy if you still want.