stuck

Options
I have lost 68 pounds since May and now for the past three week I have been at the same weight and cant move down. I have adjusted my eating and have increased my exercise to an hour and a half a day and still no results. HELP!!!!!!!

Replies

• Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    It is normal to hit a wall every now and then. Just keep doing what your doing and it will come off. I know it makes it hard to stay motivated when the scale is frozen, but you have to push through this plateau and more will come off. Try taking your measurments. Although the scale isn't moving, chances are your measurments are shrinking. I hit a wall back over the summer and was frozen at the same weight for 2 months yet I lost 1 pant size during that time, just hang in there. You have come a long way. Don't let this discourage you. Congrats on losing those 68 lbs.

~Tonya
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with Rdy2Lose128 - but something to check.....

Do you have a digital scale? My sister had one and when it quit working it froze at the last weight it registered. So weigh yourself at different times of the day on it. If you always stay the same weight clothes on or clothes off - you might want to consider getting your scale checked.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I have had the same problem for the last couple of months. I do notice a huge difference in my body though. Ihave a lot more muscle and curves than I ever did
  • Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    Me again! :smile: I found this info on webMD that I thought may be helpful to you.
    Hope this helps www.webmd.com/diet/weight-loss-plateau

~Tonya