Black Bean Salsa Salad

Options
2»

Replies

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I had friends over Sat night - made this Fri night. It was excellent and my friend asked for the recipe!! Her hubby loved it and my 4 year old did also. The 12 year old however, won't touch it :laugh:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    How is our GTO girl?
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    bump for wagsgirl:wink:
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    thanks for thinking of me!:heart: i have the recipe wrote down didn't make it to the grocery store yet. i will let you know when i try it though. very anxious to try it and to see if my kids will eat it!:wink: although i think my 6 year old will she eats about anything!
  • annielouise
    annielouise Posts: 29
    Options
    in half a pita mmmmmm
  • beep
    Options
    I made it for a church picnic today, there was barely any left and my son finished it off with tortilla chips. So, I guess at least some of my kids eat it!:drinker:
  • beep
    Options
    :smile: for the vegan
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    Had this for dinner last night. Put it in a soft tortilla w/cut up cooked chicken and a little sour cream(I had the extra calories to spare)Yummy!!!!
    (Come to think of it I had it for lunch too as a side:laugh: )
  • beep
    Options
    :smile: for Ali
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    thank you!!!!!! wow it sounds sooo good and I has received rave reviews I'm trying this bad boy!!! I have to not add the corn...I have diverticulitis...which stinks...no nuts or seeds...poor me...but I'm thinking I'll add the olives and maybe chick peas to it....for color LOL...thanks ruth...you're a doll!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • beep
    Options
    Diverticulitus.... ugh, poor you. It's great even without the corn, I don't always add that. Leave out the serranos too (that I forgot to put in there) but you may be able to handle Ortega minced green chilis. Be creative. Heck, doesn't that mean you shouldn't have fresh onions either... or garlic????