more interactive friends??

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    i have a lot of motivational friends, and some interactive, but i need some more interactive friends, as im quite active on this site, and like to be motivational...and receive motivation!!

If you are an active site member, and dont mind a chat every once and a while...feel free to ad me, or put a message on here for me to add you if you want :)

Hey I am always on here, this site is like my new facebook since i got rid of it lol :)

Im currently at 90 logs in so far so keeping up the good work.

I like people to help motivate me and i motivate them too so feel free to add me.

Stacey x
  • Moosical
    Moosical Posts: 23
    Options
    I am on daily and am active and like to be chatty, so please feel free to add me ;D
  • dulceanjo
    dulceanjo Posts: 22
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes! PLEASE count me in! I would very much like to be a part of a motivational group, that requires me to keep teeth in the game...

My overall goal is 50lbs, but I have broken it up in to manageable (I think) chunks.... Anyone else on a similar path? Please feel free to add me.

Andee
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    again thanks...all the people ive added so far are great!!
  • EmilyG34
    EmilyG34 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for more motivational friends! I go through up and downs where I am on fire one day and then 2 days later I am not too impressed with myself! Please add me! Thanks!
  • hekele
    hekele Posts: 5
    Options
    add me..i love to be encouraging!
  • wifealiciousness
    wifealiciousness Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some more interractive motivational friends! I blog frequently (now I've started) and update every day if I can!
  • fatcheeksme
    fatcheeksme Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im on here everyday so feel free to add me of you'd like :)
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    I just started about 6 days ago, but I have lost 6 lbs already so I think I will remain an active participant! Add me if you want!
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    thanks everyone!!