Mom in need of friends to help me!!!!!!

Options
Hi I am new to this. But I am determined to lose weight. I love being a mommy but I could really use some friends, advice, and tips plz.

Replies

• jennifer_mclachlan
    Options
    We're going to do this! I gained more weight than I would have liked with my first baby. And now it's time for a change.
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'll add you!! My daughter is 6... guess its time that I can no longer my weight on baby weight! lol
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I will add you I have 3 kids :)
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    1st of welcome to MFP!!! I am also a mom of 2 great kids (8 & 11).

I will be here for a long time....Feel free to add me, or anyone else can as well...
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    lost pretty much all of my baby weight, then got pregnant a couple of months after D: ready to lose it all again! add me if you want (: good luck to all of you
  • Dedee36
    Dedee36 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! My baby will be 4 Oct 1 and I still weigh the same the day I delivered him.
  • Hockey1990
    Hockey1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I gained massive weight with my first!!! We can do it!! Add me if you want to !!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    add me.

my daughter is 9 months... i gained 45 lbs duirng pregnancy... 30 down 15 to go
  • NJGmywholewrld
    NJGmywholewrld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am a mom as well...2 years later and the weight is still haunting me!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I don't have any baby weight left, as mine is 16 years old LOL, but I remember gaining 55 lbs with that pregnancy and how hard it was to lose it....I'm a great cheerleader!! Add me if you like!
  • Corrie_Lynn
    Corrie_Lynn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will add you, I'm a mommy to 4 kiddos :)
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Mommy of 2. Friend request sent!
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request! I'm a mom to two (4 and 14 months). I never lost all of the weight after my first and then put on even mor ewith my second. My goal is to now get healthy and fit so that we can start trying for another next year. I want to have less to lose then :smile:
  • britmommy
    britmommy Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey!

I'm trying to lose my baby weight too :) I had my son 8 months ago and 4 weeks ago decided I have had enough of the extra weight. I will add you :). Good luck!
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of a 5 month old. Still working on losing my extra weight. I've lost 11 lbs so far and it is slow going but I'm getting there.

All mom's feel free to add me as well.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP I am a mom to three great kids (well one pre-teen 12 with attitude and a 9 and 5 year old) You can add me if you like. I am working on loseing weight that I gained after haveing my kids :embarassed: - I weigh more then I ever did pregnant
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a mam to 2 grown up sons. I need to lose weight for health reasons...I have arthritis in almost every joint in my body. It's easy to lose track of who you are when you become a mother, so make sure you have time to be you!

Glad to meet you all.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.. mom of 4 and work full time..
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Am new but need friends too. I have 5 wonderful kids